Mobile Security - Be Safe Online
The Mobile banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the Mobile banking service:
- Never download apps unless they are from a known site
- Don’t save login information on your device, use secure passwords and protect your PIN
- Avoid clicking on links in text messaging or emails, this could lead to phishing
- Set your device to lock after a certain period of non-activity
- Promptly review your bank statements and transaction activity
Below are links to government websites and resources concerning online identity theft and steps you can take to protect yourself online.