Online Banking from The First State Bank of Pond Creek gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in online banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available online. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your online banking account at The First State Bank of Pond Creek.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available online for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your online banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your online banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to manage your finances on the go when you take advantage of The First State Bank of Pond Creek’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
Get Mobile Banking
Download Tablet Apps
Navigate to https://mbanking.firstdata.com/res/fsbpco/en/smartwap3/index.vhtml?expand=true#login on your cell phone’s web browser if you do not have a supported smartphone device. Remember to add this to your favorites for future use.
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.